Tuesday 17 May 2011

Dragonflies!!

The dragonflies for the cake I was telling you about have arrived!!

Major excitement about this parcel - so I recorded it all as I opened it to pass on the joy of parcel opening through my blog (although I'm not sure it's quite as exciting in blog-land or even for anyone other than myself for that matter!)

Love it when big boxes arrive at work!
lots of little boxes inside!

They sent Me a thank you card!  :)
Such lovely packaging!

All safely wrapped up
And here they all are!!

With Flash to show the colours better :)
I'm absolutely thrilled with them and can't wait to see them on the cake!  The girls, Christy and Deb, did a fab job and kept me informed the whole time.  They even sent me extra ones and managed to make me some smaller ones - adapted from butterflies (as they only had one size template for the dragonflies) by cutting the bottom wings off - they worked really well!  The colours are great too, they managed to match them to my swatches but also made a mixture of shades and styles as I asked for with some glitter accents too!  Here are some close ups of my favourite ones!





Post Wedding Update: Here they are on the cake!





1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Beautiful dragonflies. So glad you are pleased with them. Packaging was indeed lovely, and so carefully done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100