Wednesday 7 December 2011

More Festive Trimmings!

This week I have managed to squeeze in a couple of wee projects I wanted to do this festive season.  One was making new address labels to stick on our Christmas Cards with  my new name on.  I decided to stick with my theme this year of snowflakes and green!  ;)

I found this image via google images from here...


I then made it how I wanted it with a bit of Photoshop magic...


I then added our details and printed them onto sticky labels to put on the back of all our Christmas cards...



The second thing I have been working on is the invitation to our wee festive gathering.  I found this template via this google image search.


Here is the final result...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100