Friday 9 March 2012

Tuna Nicoise Salad - A recipe

This is my entirely made up recipe, I'm not even sure what's supposed to go in a Tuna Nicoise Salad (I don't even know how to type the funny c that's supposed to be in the middle!) other than tuna and egg but I really enjoyed it and plan to make it again so thought I'd share it :)

If you want to see the correct spelling and what is ACTUALLY supposed to be in one - look here.  Turns out it's quite different to mine!

Ingredients:
2 handfuls of lettuce, shredded
2 tomatoes, sliced
1/4 of a pepper of your choice (I used orange), sliced
1/4 of a red onion, sliced
1 can tuna, drained
1 egg, boiled and quartered
1 tsp capers
1 tsp avocado oil
black pepper

Method:
Layer and scatter all the ingredients in the above order, drizzle over the oil and grind on pepper.  Eat.

Quick, easy, healthy and delicious!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100