Tuesday 5 June 2012

Holiday bargains

So, of course, I have been doing a little holiday shopping and have found a couple of great bargains.  We were looking for luggage in TK Maxx and I spotted these fabulous sunglasses...



An absolute bargain reduced from £287.50 to £50!
Still more than I normally pay for sunglasses as I worry about losing or breaking them but I really love these ones and they feel such good quality being Valentino.  Plus what could be better to take to Italy?!


 
I got to choose a case from behind the till but the Valentino ones were gone (they just let you choose any case for some reason) so I picked this nice Chloe one instead...




We also needed some new luggage as we seem to only have either extremely large or small-medium sized suitcases and I really need a medium-large size for my planned stylish week away, much to Nik's dismay.  It's something I think we needed to invest in anyway for the future, just an average sized case for future trips.

I had a look online but I think for something like luggage you really need to see the sizes and quality in person.  We went to TK Maxx and House of Fraser and found this beauty in the first one...


It's a make I had never heard of but luckily Nik's parents were with us and have a lot of knowledge on luggage and assured us it's an excellent make!  It's a BRICS hardshell lightweight case which was reduced from £282 to £99!  Seems like a lot to pay for a suitcase but I've had cheap ones before and they never last.  Apparently (hopefully) we'll get a long life out of this one, it's the perfect size, is good quality inside and out and glides along perfectly on it's 4 wheels.  I can't wait to pack it with my summer holiday wardrobe!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good shopping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100