Thursday 28 June 2012

Outfit Post - Teal Jeans & Beads

I am a bit obsessed with my teal skinny jeans at the moment, they're just so comfy and I love the colour!  I am also particularly loving the combination of teal and hot pink!  This time I dressed it up a little with my hot pink T-bar wedges (a bargain £24.49 in the Aldo sale).




Cardigan - H&M
Vest - H&M
Jeans - Warehouse
Wedges - Aldo
Necklace - old (??)
Bracelets - Turquoise = Lime Blue (my first Christmas gift from Nik!), Pink = old H&M purchase from my student days (one of a bunch), Blue = Topshop, Coral = market in Capri






And dressed down for walking around town...




Raincoat - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Bag - M&S



1 comment:

Vivienne said...

Aaah, I love those jeans. And that necklace is stunning - I never feel like I have the occassion to wear statement jewellery, but maybe that's the whole point....I don't need an occassion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100