Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday Weigh In 17



It's now been 17 weeks since starting my new healthy lifestyle I decided that each Sunday I will post up my progress, whether successful or not in the hope that it encourages me to stay positive and keep going.  Knowing that I will be sharing it all here will hopefully keep my willpower up!  In order for me to keep track and look back for ideas, I will be listing my food diary here as well (and who knows, it might inspire others to have a go too!)  It also gives me somewhere to put all the photos of the yummy food I love to take as it always looks so good!

This week I've been really bad at filling this in as I go so can't remember everything, sorry!  I haven't been especially good with the exercise either AND I hosted the next meeting of baking club so I don't expect great results this week!  All the horrible rain hasn't helped to inspire me and I've been super busy too which means I am much less organised than I need to be with the food!


Sunday:

Breakfast - none
Lunch - can't remember
Dinner -  prawn spaghetti, small glass white wine, lemon cupcake
Snacks - can't remember

Exercise - none



Monday: 

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice seeded bread, soda water
Lunch - salad with 1/2 ham salad sandwich, lemon cupcake, mini ritter sport
Dinner chicken pesto penne
Snacks - snak a jacks, olives and salami, can't remember the rest

Exercise - 1 hour walking







Tuesday:

Breakfast left over pasta
Lunch - can't remember
Dinner - 'healthy' ready meal - chicken korma with rice, soda water
Snacks - chicken, 1 slice seeded bread

Exercise - 30 mins walking




Wednesday: 

Breakfast - boiled egg, chocolate porridge
Lunch - tuna salad wrap
Dinner - tuna salad wrap, soda water with cordial, 1/2 slice chocolate Guinness cake
Snacks - slivers of smore cake, lemon tart, chocolate pecan pie, white chocolate brownie, spoonful of cranachan

Exercise - none






Thursday:

Breakfast - slice of seeded toast with light butter and bovril, orange juice
Lunch - langoustines, scallops, frittata, garlic potatoes, soda & lime
Dinner - rainbow rice with tom yum chicken, fizzy water, strawberry pavlova
Snacks - pastrami on rye sandwich, pear juice drink, 1/2 slice chocolate Guinness cake

Exercise - none








Friday:

Breakfast - slice of seeded toast with light butter, boiled egg, 1/2 cup of tea, pear juice drink diluted with soda water
Lunch - chicken pasta salad
Dinner - olives, salami, cheese, bread sticks, Asda pizza with chicken, mushrooms and peppers, 3 x gin cocktails, cake
Snacks - sushi rice balls with soy sauce, few bites of various cakes (shared at work)

Exercise - 30 mins walking






Saturday: 

Breakfast - bacon medallions, veggie sausage, egg fried in drip of sunflower oil, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, Tabasco, 
Lunch - Greggs Chicken New Orleans on brown bread, orange juice, walkers cheese & onion crisps, 2 biscuits, small pieces of cake
Dinner - 'City Kitchen' Southern Indian Chicken Curry, soda water with pear & ginger cordial
Snacks/supper - cranachan, cup of tea

Exercise - none




And the results this week:

Weight last week - 12 st 5 lbs
Weight this week - 12 st 4 1/2 lbs
Loss/Gain this week - - 1/2 lb

Total Loss - 13 1/2 lbs

1 comment:

Roz said...

Half a pound down with cake club and gin cocktail night sounds pretty good to me! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100