Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday Weigh In 20

It's now been 20 weeks since starting my new healthy lifestyle I decided that each Sunday I will post up my progress, whether successful or not in the hope that it encourages me to stay positive and keep going.  Knowing that I will be sharing it all here will hopefully keep my willpower up!  In order for me to keep track and look back for ideas, I will be listing my food diary here as well (and who knows, it might inspire others to have a go too!)  It also gives me somewhere to put all the photos of the yummy food I love to take as it always looks so good!

This week I've been better at doing a bit more exercise as we've had a couple of semi-dry days!  I do feel better when I walk to work so hopefully it will stay dry and I will not succumb to the temptation of driving to work to avoid soggy-ness!  Think I've had a bit too much cheese again though but it's one of my biggest weaknesses and as Nik's been working late shifts I've been having lazy dinners by myself.

Sunday:

Breakfast - Indian leftovers
Lunch - slice of chicken & broccoli pie (from farmers' market), strawberries, blueberries, milk
Dinner - cheese, bread, pickled onion, chutney, pasta, milk
Snacks - quavers, cupcake

Exercise - 9 hours of screen printing (definitely a work out - super achy!)



Monday: (Bank hol)

Breakfast - slice of chicken
Lunch - Yo! sushi, fizzy water
Dinner - 2 small slices cheese on toast (one low fat cheese with chicken pieces, one smokey garlic cheese), 8 cherry tomatoes
Snacks - orange juice, cupcake

Exercise - walking round Silverburn



Tuesday:

Breakfast - 2 veggie sausages, 2 scrambled eggs, mushrooms, slice toast
Lunch - low fat cheese on toast, 3 cherry tomatoes
Dinner - chicken pasta, fizzy water with cordial, dried cherries, dark chocolate
Snacks - quavers, wispa gold

Exercise - 30 mins walking




Wednesday: 

Breakfast - boiled egg, slice toast
Lunch - leftover chicken pasta, wispa gold, quavers
Dinner - 1/2 Ristorante mushroom pizza, sweetcorn, ketchup, chilli sauce, fizzy water with cordial
Snacks - boiled egg
Exercise - none




Thursday:

Breakfast - 1 slice toast with tuna, 1 slice cheese on toast, milk
Lunch - none
Dinner - pasta with tuna, onion and peppers, milk, dark chocolate, dried mango
Snacks - none

Exercise - none



Friday:

Breakfast - tuna pasta, orange juice
Lunch - chicken & cheese brown bread toastie, salad, orange juice
Dinner - chicken salad, fizzy water & cordial, champagne fruit jelly
Snacks - none

Exercise - 1 hour walking




Saturday: 

Breakfast - smoked salmon omelette, wheat spelt & rye bread, low fat butter, orange juice
Lunch - steak sandwich, fizzy water & cordial
Dinner - @ Chaophraya - 2 x cocktails, sharing platter, street style pork belly stir fry, sticky rice, small glass white wine, sparkling water
Snacks/supper - 1/2 mini pot 'yoo moo' frozen yoghurt
Exercise - walking in town









And the results this week:

Weight last week - 12 st 4 lbs
Weight this week - 12 st 4 1/2 lbs
Loss/Gain this week - + 1/2 lb

Total Loss - -13 1/2 lbs

I seem to be stuck at around this weight which I am grateful for since I haven't been trying as hard lately.  At least I haven't ballooned back up again!  Still searching for my motivation to get back into my exercise routine but now it's drier (for now anyway) it's easier already with the walking to work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100