Monday 23 July 2012

Weekend shenanigans - outfit post


I've had another lovely weekend with my hubby.  It's been so nice having some time to ourselves without other plans when he's not working.



On Saturday he made me the best omelette I've ever had using a Raymond Blanc recipe then we chilled out for a bit before hooking up our new Blu-ray player (his Christmas gift from my parents which he finally ordered!) ready for a film night.  We had a yummy steak sandwich for lunch then headed into town for some cocktails.



Cocktails turned into dinner at the newly opened Chaophraya Thai restaurant (review coming soon!).  The food was amazing but very filling so we left after our main course and settled in at home with a DVD, Crazy Stupid Love (very funny!) for the rest of the evening - such a fab, relaxing day!
I wore my amazingly buttery soft leather jacket, coral maxi skirt, beaded cuff, champagne nail polish, turquoise statement necklace, plain white shirt, Desigual bag, gold shoes, diamond studs and gold watch...










On Sunday I was lucky enough to be made another delicious omelette (we both bought eggs on Friday so have 24 to get through!  Oops!) and we had a relaxing morning in bed watching Line of Duty on the iPad, bliss!  :)

On Sunday I wore my new red Zara skirt with my starry sweater, garnet earrings, smoky brown eye-shadow and old tan River Island bag...







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100