Friday 14 September 2012

Cosy Knits

One kind of item I was looking at while shopping with Mum was the cosy knit.  It's already become like winter up here and we've had to put the heating on a few evenings!  With all of the new autumn/winter stuff in the shops I was spoiled for choice but only ended up buying one...


This gorgeous mint coloured cable knit from H&M.  It feels super soft (admittedly a little itchy on the skin due to the 8% alpaca wool amongst the synthetics, but with a vest underneath is absolutely fine) and is very cosy, despite the 3/4 arm length.  I mostly just ADORE the colour and although I love all the autumnal tones with berry and rust colours around at the moment, I also like to hang on to a few brighter tones to cheer up a pair of jeans.  It comes in plenty of colours but this one jumped out at me!

H&M 


2 comments:

Glasgow Mummy said...

Love the colour!!

Unknown said...

it is very comfy (as you have seen I have it in a different green - bought in July when it was cold and wet in Edinburgh!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100