Sunday 11 November 2012

Outfit Post - Smart-casual winter style

I was invited out with Roz and her friends on Saturday night and despite feeling a bit rubbish all day, I decided I really didn't want to miss it despite not feeling like getting all dolled up.  I decided to put together a cosy smart casual outfit instead with cosy tights and boots and felt more comfortable than I would have in a dress and heels.  I love the sequin skirt from good old M&S (I am loving so much of their stuff right now!) which is a great length for me (most sequin skirts seem to be rather short for me) and a lovely dusky grey-green colour.



Smart Casual Christmas Outfit


H m
hm.com


Dash knit cardigan (Similar)
houseoffraser.co.uk


Skirt
marksandspencer.com


Hue tight (Similar)
£9.42 - lordandtaylor.com



Oasis bracelet
oasis-stores.com


Pied a terre (Similar)
houseoffraser.co.uk



I also wore my hair differently - this is how it looks when I just put some mousse on it and let it dry naturally.  (It's usually straightened to within an inch of its life or tied back.)  I also tried out something different with my eye make-up and went for a mix of old teal shades I found in my drawer with a more obvious flick of eye-liner.









I get compliments on this green amethyst ring every time I wear it!



I had a great night (full report on the dinner and karaoke coming up later!) and got a few compliments on my skirt too :)



The hair did end up getting tied back eventually when it was ridiculously warm in Corinthian!  My make-up lasted well - these photos were taken at the end of the night...








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100