Sunday 23 December 2012

Smart-casual colourful outfit.

I recently got a fab bargain when I saw this top for £24 but was really supposed to be being good.  When I then saw it was down to just £12 I couldn't resist any longer!  I wore it on Saturday when I went to visit Sarah and her cute kids.





I love this top, it feels so silky and sits well.  I paired it with my black skinny jeans, blazer and brown boots and gold accessories.  I also put on my bargainous Mango olive jumper when I got a little cold.  I was loving my new fur coat with jeans and boots too!








Peacock print top - smart casual outfit



The headband is very old, from H&M I think, the ring is from Spitalfields market (see similar above via Polyvore), the necklace was also half price in Dorothy Perkins.  The earrings were my birthday gift last year from Claire and have had SO much use, they go with so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100