Wednesday 31 July 2013

The AOW Community (and Emmi, the star!)

Well, that little problem of not having any time to write lately and having no posts to share this week has been solved today as I am just going to send you elsewhere!  I woke up in the most awesome way this morning to tweets about this rather perfectly timed post over on AOW.  Quite frankly it is far better than anything I could write and you should all go there to read that instead!  ;)

It's amazing what AOW has become since Clare started it and I'm so glad I can be a part of it!  (Also, Clare has shared some gorgeous photos and made Bella and I look lovely even next to the gorgeous Emmi so thanks C!!)

So, what are you waiting for?!  Get over there and read all about what we got up to on our very first day in Kuala Lumpur!

(I hate posting without pictures so I've quickly found some from a half-edited folder to share!  I do love a sneak peek!)

The delicious baked french toast!

Just to prove we did get Clare in front of the lens as well!

The picture Emmi took! (with a little help)

She also got hold of my phone, which I forgot to pick up so it was lucky we'd planned to meet for dinner as well!

One of my absolute faves!  What an expression!!  :)

2 comments:

thankfifi said...

wonderful shots!

Thankfifi
p.s. thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post.x

AnneeApple said...

Aww the last photo is adorable!!! What a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100