Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday Summary


This week I shared some fun times I had at Rasa Ria Resort in Borneo, reading in a rainstormjet-skiing and photographing a cool little snake!

 


I also had a few design ideas for my planned tattoo and asked your opinions on tattoos in general - the response was resoundingly positive and I'm just so excited to decide on my final design before I start looking for someone I can trust to do a good job.

Image Source

Image Source

On Thursday we shared a very popular and long awaited post from Roz where we all got to have a good nosey around her new townhouse - it didn't disappoint and made quite a few of us jealous with tales of a library and a huge kitchen in the gorgeous, traditional rooms.  We're happy to report that as of September, Roz will be sharing her house updates every Tuesday!


On Friday I shared another fabulous bargain find from Asda which reminded me of the KENZO tiger sweatshirt trend.  And we had a bonus post on this morning with a birthday tribute to my Dad.

Next week, I'm sharing a wee anniversary project I made for Nik, Roz is telling us all about a chocolate tasting experience she enjoyed recently and I have a post about Breakthrough Breast Cancer's Great Pink Bake Off campaign with details of how you can join in and what I plan to do to help raise funds and awareness!  I've also written about my day out riding and how therapeutic I find it, I'm feeling so much better after my recent slump and the exercise did me the world of good!

Me, Sasha and Storm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100