Saturday 21 September 2013

Outfit Post - Leopard print maxi & polo

by Bex

Not worn together might I add!

I've been to a couple of events recently and with the turn of the seasons have brought out the leopard print!  It's not really a summer print in my opinion (although I did wear a leopard maxi dress in Malaysia!) but I do love a bit of a full on print in colder weather.


When I went along to the event at Merchant Square for lunch at Metropolitan and a browse round the craft and design fair, I wore a top I bought last year.  I hadn't worn it until then as whenever I put it on I was never quite sure I could pull it off, despite the fact I love it.  When she was helping me sort my wardrobe, Roz convinced me otherwise and I wore it that Sunday with my flared jeans and black blazer.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/250794272971023158/


 

Thanks to Lauren for taking the pictures :) 

Top - Mango
Jeans - Next
Blazer - Primark
Bag - M&S
Sarong (worn as scarf) - H&M
Citrine Ring - Antique Fair
Necklace - Forever 21
Brooch - Shindigg at Merchant Square
Boots - Office

When I met up with the AOW girls in Edinburgh for cake recently I decided to wear my fab £10 leopard maxi skirt from Primark.  I toned it down with a black knitted polo-necked top and black leather jacket.

Oops, didn't realise at the time that I positioned myself with Melville Monument sticking out the top of my head.  Thanks to Gwen and Lara for taking the pictures :)

Skirt - Primark
Top - Bay (very old!)
Leather Jacket - Whistles
Bag - M&S
Necklace - Forever 21 (see better below)
Boots - Next

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100