Tuesday 28 January 2014

January Joy - Treat yourself - Sugar & Vice jewellery

by Bex

I can't wait to show you these fab Sugar & Vice pieces I treated myself to recently!  I've wanted a name necklace for a long time (I have a silver one in Arabic) and have seen a few designs I like, including this more dainty one on my wish list (although I could never decide between Bex or Becky) but I also liked these very different acrylic ones from Tatty Devine but I never really liked the fonts available and they don't have a green I love.

I was recently informed of a similar brand who also work with acrylic, Sugar & Vice.  Miss WestEndGirl showed me their instagram account after I admired her unicorn necklace at the brilliant Christmas event at Brel.  It turns out they have more colour options for their name necklaces and a much bigger choice of fonts for their double stacked name necklaces.  Not only that but they are cheaper and they happened to have my perfect colour of green AND it's glittery!

I had to place a custom order as I ended up deciding to choose a random word rather than my name and since I am also obsessed with dragonflies, I went with Dragonfly.  Unfortunately this proved to be one letter too long as the limit is 8 letters but a quick email conversation later (I also asked if they could make me a dragonfly charm to hang off it) and I was informed that it was possible to do 9 letters AND the charm for just an extra £4!  Perfect!

Thanks to Sarah for taking these pictures for me!

I absolutely love it!!

Since they also had a sale on I had a quick browse and bought this fab holly necklace for just £9.10 which I've put away ready for next Christmas!  :)


I'm also loving their new collections - Mermaid and Gems.  I'd definitely recommend you check them out!  I've worn my name necklace loads already (particularly with this jumper with the low neckline to really show it off)!  :)  I wore it for the first time to Lynsay's #MDBlovesGlasgow vintage hair & make-up event with Miss Dixiebelle which was so much fun and I picked up some great tips!



Outfit details:
Jumper - Miss Sixty @ TK Maxx
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Sugar & Vice
Hat - Jasper Conran @ Debenhams
Scarf - Zara


1 comment:

Unknown said...

After we chatted I looked them up and am definitely scoping out some jewellery for myself for the coming year. Thanks!

That necklace is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100