Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Weigh In 19

It's now been 19 weeks since starting my new healthy lifestyle I decided that each Sunday I will post up my progress, whether successful or not in the hope that it encourages me to stay positive and keep going.  Knowing that I will be sharing it all here will hopefully keep my willpower up!  In order for me to keep track and look back for ideas, I will be listing my food diary here as well (and who knows, it might inspire others to have a go too!)  It also gives me somewhere to put all the photos of the yummy food I love to take as it always looks so good!

This week has been much the same as last but busier!


Sunday:

Breakfast - slice of chicken
Lunch - lentil & parsnip soup, bread & butter, Sunday roast (sirloin, potatoes, gravy, Yorkshire pud, mange tout, green beans), glass red wine, sparkling water
Dinner - chicken Caesar salad, cherry yoghurt, orange juice, melon & grape box
Snacks - 

Exercise - none (hurt my knee so never did make it to body pump!)





Monday: 

Breakfast - tuna sandwich on wholemeal seeded bread, apple & raspberry juice
Lunch - chicken salad wrap with chive & onion cottage cheese, melon & grape box
Dinner - spag bol, milk, peach yoghurt
Snacks - quavers, 1/2 pack supernoodles, 1/2 latte, maltesers

Exercise - none






Tuesday:

Breakfast - spag bol leftovers
Lunch - chicken salad roll, mustard, orange juice
Dinner - lamb steaks, salad, roast potatoes, 2 x mini carrot cakes
Snacks - bolognese & roll, maltesers, marzipan, 

Exercise - 1 hour walking






Wednesday:  - on another memory card so will update later - have to rush out for more screen printing this morning!

Breakfast 
Lunch -  
Dinner 
Snacks -

Exercise - none





Thursday:

Breakfast - spag bol leftovers
Lunch - none
Dinner - chicken salad, milk
Snacks - cocktails, baileys latte, macaroons, prawn toast

Exercise - 30 mins walking






Friday:

Breakfast - baked beans & veggie sausages, skimmed milk
Lunch - chicken salad roll, quavers
Dinner - Indian take-away, red wine
Snacks - yoghurt

Exercise - 30 mins walking







Saturday: 

Breakfast - none
Lunch - highland cow steak burger with cheese & onions, 1/2 bottle cherry coke, 
Dinner - champagne, tart, chicken dinner, chocolate tart, tea, 2 x truffles, wine
Snacks - lots of farmer's market tastings, latte, rhubarb crumble cheesecake, fizzy water,

Exercise - ceilidh dancing, walking round west end





And the results this week:

Weight last week - 12 st 5 lbs
Weight this week -  12st 4 lbs (taken on Friday - forgot this morning before I ate!)
Loss/Gain this week - -1 lb

Total Loss - 1 stone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100